Xerogrid is looking for a part time PA and Bookkeeper to work alongside the Founder and CEO of the company.
These newly created roles mean that you will be pinnacle in the growth and evolution of this dynamic, fast-paced and innovative start up.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work part time hours doing a job they are passionate about working in a highly motivated team.
You are a dynamic, self-motivated, trustworthy, reliable individual with a passion for being someone’s right hand person. You will be confident in communicating in all ways, to all levels of people and will thrive in a busy, fun and international environment.
You will initially work from the director’s home office in Meanwood, Leeds, as well as from home or remotely. The company is set to locate to a new office space by Summer 2018.
Working hours are flexible, starting at 10-15 hours per week with a view to this increasing to suit both you and the business.
- General PA duties
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Arranging travel and transport
- Diary management
- Drafting emails and letters
- Scheduling meetings, calls
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Bookkeeping duties – processing sales, invoices, receipts and payments, checking bank statements, dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- At least 2 years PA experience
- Strong book keeping experience
- Spanish speaking and experience of using multiple currencies would be a great advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous and consistent attention to detail
- Excellent time management & project management skills
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook, Office 365
- Experience using Sage accounts and Xero accounts is not essential but would be an advantage. Training can be provided is necessary
- Good basic geographical knowledge
- Good knowledge of database systems and processes
- The ability to work as part of a small dedicated team
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment, able to keep a cool head whilst multi-tasking and handling a number of projects;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines and manage a diverse workload independently
- The ability to identify ways of streamlining processes
Salary and Benefits
- Holidays: 20 pro-rata + bank holidays
- Location Meanwood/Remote working
- Hours of work: 10-15 per week, work pattern to be agreed
If you would like to apply to work with our friendly team, and meet the above criteria, please submit a CV and covering letter stating your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!